My sister Debbie tagged me to write 7 little known facts about myself. I, like her, leave little unsaid, so its really hard to come up with things, but I will do my best.
1. I inherited every negative health trait my parents had to offer. Asthma, Eczema, Allergies, Cholesterol issues, Blood sugar issues, Migraines...you name it. I like to think I got a few good things from them too...I hope.
2. I had 5 (or was it 6?) declared major in college. And that does not count the many I had declared in my mind but didn't make it to the office before I changed my mind again. I like to call myself a Jack of all trades, master of none.
3. I have a tendency to worry a lot. I had the beginnings of an ulcer when I was in 3rd grade.
4. I play the piano, flute, piccolo, and oboe. I used to have guitar on the list, but its been far too long so I can't count the 3 chords I remember. I probably shouldn't count oboe any more either, but I'm sure it would come back to me if I tried hard enough.
5. I have lost 26.5 pounds in the past four months. (That is the update as of this morning's weigh in.)
6. I have a horrible weakness for sour candy. For most people its chocolate, for me its sour candy. (not that I won't eat chocolate, or any other not healthy thing if its in front of me, making the above comment a HUGE accomplishment for me.)
7. I'm kind of obsessed with all of the clothes in our house being right-side-out. Whenever I fold laundry I always turn everything right side out and Ryan doesn't. It drives me crazy when I find things hanging in the closet inside-out.
Well, there you have it. Who knows how interesting those things are...but that's me for you. I now tag Emily Aune, Emily Benson, Jenny Brumfield, and Nicole Willard. Come on, its fun! :)