I got tagged again, it looked like a fun one so I thought I'd give it a try...
1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes. My first two boyfriends were guys from school. Well, one of them didn't really consider himself my boyfriend I guess, but I count him.
2. What kind of car did you drive? I had a 1982 white Mazda RX7. It was pretty cool even though it was old. It made some annoying noises sometimes though...
3. Were you a party animal? No. I didn't go to any wild parties. Lots of fun sleepovers with friends and stuff like that, but nothing wild.
4. Were you considered a flirt? I think I was a pretty lousy flirt, but I was pretty boy crazy in high school, so I tried a lot!
5. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I was a band geek, and I was in choir one year. I always wanted to do both, but I couldn't make it work most years.
6. What was your most embarrassing moment of high school? Oh dear, who knows, there were lots.
7. Were you a nerd? Probably a little. Band and honors/AP classes made me a bit of a nerd I guess. But I wasn't that bad...I don't think.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? My freshman year I was on the swim team. I loved it. I opted out my sophmore year in favor of marching band, I still wonder if that was the right decision sometimes.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No. I'm a rule follower.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? I can't really remember the words to any of them (I went to 3 high schools!) because I was always playing to fight song with the pep/marching band.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? I have a horrible memory for names...Senor Joven (Mr. Young) my spanish teacher. Mrs. Christensen my AP English teacher...my band and choir directors. Lots of others too...
12. What was your school's full name? Wichita High School Southeast, Timpview High School, Brighton High School.
13. School mascot? Golden Buffalo, Thunderbird, Bengal Tiger
14. Did you go to homecoming, and with who? Yes. My Junior year I went with Robert Bolke, and my senior year I went with Ryan Wittenburg. Both were lots of fun! I loved school dances, and dressing formal is so fun!
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Yeah, I think so. I made some of the best friends anyone could ever have, and I learned a lot of good lessons. There certainly was a lot of drama, but I had an overall good experience.
16. What do you remember most about graduation? Just getting dressed in the gown and then trying to figure out when to leave the band and join the procession.
17. Where did you go senior skip day? No idea if we even had one. Nothing crazy i'm sure.
18. Were you in a club? I was in the Spanish club and one year I was in FBLA (future business leaders of America).
19. Have you gained some weight since then? I've gone up and down, I think I might be a little heavier now then when I graduated, but I really can't remember.
20. Who was your prom date? Junior year was TR Brooks and Senior year was Mike Piz. I didn't get to dance a ton at either of them cause of the line for pictures, but I loved going. Both were at the capital and I felt so glamorous...and we got to go to fancy places for dinner.
21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Probably not. I was one of those strange people who didn't have a lot of friends in my grade. I had a lot of friends a year older and a year younger. I had a few friends my age, and there were people I liked in my classes and stuff, but I really feel like very few people would remember who I was if I went...we'll see.
22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Enjoy yourself, don't stress about boys and dating so much, keep swimming, be more honest with everyone.
Tag: All the Emily's who read this (hehe), Jenny, Summer and anyone else who feels like it.